Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Well, Brad lives in Texas and I naturally assumed
> that all Texans normally
> shut their engines off by choking the exhaust with
> their hand.

Brad isnt the only one who lives in TEXAS,,so
do I, and all I can say is, HEY it works for me,,you
know, the shutting off engines by CHOKING the
EXHAUST with my hand,,,I have choked many a
"THING" by my hands..nothing lives or survives
by my hand...hmmmmm I wonder if this is why
my GREEN PLANTS dont live also,,,

Don't give Brad all the credit here!!! lol lol
I can choke things as well or better than Brad also!

Just thought I would peek out for a moment
and now I am back to business...:)

Bobbie/Bree/Grannie/Leadfoot