Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:55:02 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have new cap and rotor. Funny, while at the store, they brought out two
different brands. One of the customers says, " I bet they are both made at
the same place". Sure enough, I took them both out, looked closely, the flaws
in one were in exactly the same place on the other. Small scratches, nubs of
plastic, shadow lines, exactly the same................
So, moral of the story, when offered a choice, look closely at the options,
the cheaper one may be identical to the pricey one
Brad