Re: quiche.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: quiche.
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 01:47:35 EDT
In a message dated 9/6/02 3:36:24 PM, toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< > With all due respect, I must confess that the first time I ate real
quiche
> was while visiting the Jones' of Comfort, Texas. Elizabeth is a wonderful
> cook, and her spinach quiche was a delight to partake of. >>

Of course Elizabeth is more than just a wonderful cook--she is an inspired
one.  I'd be surprised if any "real man" (or woman) in his right mind would
turn down any food she offered.  A truly amazing lady.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"