Re: quiche.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: quiche.
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:55:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/02 5:46:08 AM, toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< I didn't mention this before, but I absolutely HATE eggplant and squash!!
Because of my being a veggie, the first time I went to Elizabeth's, (for
Spridgetstock 2000) she had prepared a vegetable stew. This stew contained
squash, but was delicious!! That she could make something I hate into
something I
would eat IS amazing. Of course it could have something to do with the
cauldron
she prepared it in.....................>>

It also contained eggplant and you are right, it was delicious.  But then
she's a witch--at least where cooking is concerned.  Nah, if you think about
the artistry, business sense, etc. she's a witch, period.  Two nights before
Spridgetstock, we had red snapper at a "family dinner" plus us.  I had never
tried snapper--it isn't common here.  It was delicious.  Unfortunately later
tries at snapper didn't do much for me, but I might even be willing to take a
stab at liver if she cooked it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"