Re: quiche.

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: quiche.
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 08:01:56 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

> Of course Elizabeth is more than just a wonderful cook--she is an inspired
> one.  I'd be surprised if any "real man" (or woman) in his right mind would
> turn down any food she offered.  A truly amazing lady.

I didn't mention this before, but I absolutely HATE eggplant and squash!!
Because of my being a veggie, the first time I went to Elizabeth's, (for
Spridgetstock 2000) she had prepared a vegetable stew. This stew contained
squash, but was delicious!! That she could make something I hate into
something I would eat IS amazing. Of course it could have something to do
with the cauldron she prepared it in.................