I'm getting bad vibrations

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: I'm getting bad vibrations
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:59:40 -0600
At my last race I was getting a REALLY scary front end vibration as I went
through the 50 to 60 MPH range. At first I was thinking it was just junk I'd
picked up on the race tires and then a fellow competitor said he noticed a
bad wobble in my left front wheel.
The only play I'm finding seems to be the outer lower fulcrum pin. My
question is which parts to replace? So far I've heard answers ranging from
just replace the fulcrum pin to I need to replace the a-arm, the fulcrum pin
and the king pin, and while I'm at I should replace the "wimpy" front
spindles. How can I quantify just what needs replacing?

--
Jay Shaffer
shaf@zenten.com