Re: I'm getting bad vibrations

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: I'm getting bad vibrations
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:05:23 -0500
(In my best Curly Howard imitation...)

"Hey... I resemble that remark! Nyuk, nyuk..."

Yes, those 2 steeering arm bolts can and do shear off... even reputable
Grade 8 stuff. The bolts had been replaced late in the previous season, but
a rough track at Indianapolis Raceway park, and Blackhawk, may have
contributed to the failure at Mosport.

Funny (not funny hah hah) was that I used to joke about my car always
looking like shit was about to fall off it... yet my car was on the lift in
my brother's garage before nearly every race.

Yes, 2+ years later, my ribs still hurt when I sneeze...

WST