Re: I'm getting bad vibrations

To: "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: I'm getting bad vibrations
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:01:04 -0400
fulcrum pin and a-arm!  fulcrum pin wears in the a-arm and it is probably so
badly worn that a new fulcrum pin will not do much but fake you into a false
sense of comfort untill about half way through the first weekend out on
track!  then the old wobble will be back full strength!  if yer gonna do it
do it once!  while it is apart then, examine the king pin abd 2 bushings to
be positive you have the front end's moving parts in proper geometry.   and
while you are at it replace the stering arm bolts with new similarly graded
or better hardware since there has been some failures in that stuff too!
(other list members may comment on that!)
now!  go play nice with the other children out there...lol!

chuck
291lbs this morning after the watkins glen "experience!"