RE: Thanks from Jacques

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks from Jacques
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:13:07 -0700
Spridgeteers,

Thanks for all the answers I received both on and off list... Your advice is
greatly appreciated.

I will buy a "MIG with gas" welder, most likely a Miller, and I will learn
on my own.

I will use the 1275cc engine for my project... some purists on the list urge
me to use a ribcase transmission, but past experience showed me these were
not that reliable even new, and I hate not having syncro in first... so I'll
have to think some more about that one!

Seems there is no interest in creating an O.S.H.I.T West, so the East Coast
team remains the one and only, original, O.S.H.I.T!

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego county
1959 Bugeye racer
1962 Mk2 "Tub and parts"