Re: No start x2

To: "Nory" <nory@buffnet.net>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No start x2
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:24:06 -0400
car #1.
have you tried turning over the engine with the plugs out of it?  could be
hydrolocked via flooding from carbs?   i'd still be wary of the solinoid on
this one or a bad cell in the battery giving enough juice to run ancillary
items but not enough to turn the starter motor?  just thoughts?
car #2.
feed it a new coil.  try to see if it has spark at the points (with cap
off ) by turning over engine while observing points for visible spark at
points!

these 2 cars will run!   just get through the diagnostic stuff and you will
be enjoying all the right leaks at all the right spots again....lol!

chuck.