Toyota Matrix NO LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toyota Matrix NO LBC
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:54:57 -0700
Hi all,

Has anyone of you had any experience with or purchased a Toyota Matrix,
or it's mechanical twin the Pontiac Vibe?  My GF is considering
purchasing one and after dropping her off from the loaner car, I did a
little bit of "test" driving.  Pretty impressive performance and
handling with it's 1.6 liter 16 valve, variable valve timing engine.
Almost as much fun as driving a Spridget, but with air and good stereo!!

Really easy to get into and seating is very nice for a tall person.

Would like to hear some comments on this from any of you.  Reply to me
off line, please

Paul A