Re: Top won't snap shut

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Top won't snap shut
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:42:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
I don't know know this off the top of my head, but IF your top is detached
entirely when it is taken down, then just keep it inside until you are ready
to put it on!  Maybe a safe warm spot near the furnace to keep it extra
flexible!  But anywhere inside is better than out in the cold.

Leaving it on all the time would work too.

Steve
'78 Midget