Re: melted

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: melted
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:15:07 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert,

To melt such a large lead would require mucho amps.  Look for a major short
of something like the starter.  A short of any of the lights or guages would
not draw enough amps to melt the Pos cable.
My bet would be something falling into place to short the starter + cable,
or a ground fault at the starter 'solenoid'.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)