Re: The Gun debate

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Gun debate
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:33:58 EST
In a message dated 11/23/02 2:39:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> Bet the murder rate is higher in the US.  My God, hasn't our Washington
> Sniper (which may well turn out to be a 17-year old junior grade terrorist
> in
> training under his "step-Dad") shown us anything.
>
> Annice & Bob

Hi Annice,

I was going to keep quiet on this, and really still will on the debate...most
know how I feel and I don't want all the hate mail from those that disagree
or the mass exodous of listers who cant hear the word gun....but just a
point.  The Kinko Couple that was sniping in the DC area didn't add
significantly to the murder statistics in that area.

The newpaper today says drivebys are up on your coast...

Anyway...Happy Thanksgiving....

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.