Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:23:40 EST
In a message dated 11/26/02 3:50:16 AM, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< But, with tongue planted firmly in cheek, the answer to #2 could be:
'skiing', especially if it involves USian politicans.  : ) >>

Gee, that's cold, Robert, but shows you are really up on things to know
what's going on in American politics halfway across the country.  Sonny was
one of the few politicians I really thought was okay in California.  His
wife, Mary, has now been elected to fill his seat in Congress for another
term.  I'd have happily voted for either one in the recent Governor's race.

BTW, Skeet shooting is a sport, does not involve killing or even lifelike
targets.  And when you are through, what's left is a pile of dirt, whether
you hit the little clay frisbee or not.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"