Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:22:58 -0500
Sorry if I have offended you.  I was merely trying to point out that there
are many things in life that we do not take seriously enough that are quite
dangerous.  Things like that do make the news up here.  You had 2
politicians within a fairly short time span who hit trees and died while
skiing.  People get hit and killed by baseballs and golf balls.

Robert D.