Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:38:15 EST
In a message dated 11/26/02 3:43:56 PM, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< Sorry if I have offended you. >>

Robert:

Didn't offend me at all.  I agree with you.  Don't know who the other
American politician was, but Sonny Bono was one of a very few who seemed to
treat his political career as a service to the people of
California--something that is far too unusual these days.  Often it is easy
to point at his "first" career and say What's he doing in Congress?  In this
case, it was pretty well, and I'm sorry we lost him.  I was only surprised
that your newscasters noticed.

I assume you are aware of the little known fact that prize-fighting and
football claim more lives than car racing in the US--and this has been true
for all of my adult life.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"