Re: need a little help

To: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need a little help
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:43:12 -0800
Bill,

There is a molded plug farther up the line (under the dash) that you can
disconnect from the main harness.

The mechanical switch is held into the steering column using two screws
whose heads shear off when installed. You can get them out by either
cutting screw slots in them with a dremel or (my method) of drilling a
small centered hole and using an easy out. The electrical portion of the
switch is held in place by a small set screw (allen screw, I think) on the
inderside.

Gerard