Wiper Woes

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiper Woes
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:28:49 -0500
I have a different kind of wiper problem.
Just overhauled wiper rack, motor, and wheel boxes, they work great.
BUT.... They park straight up! Completely opposite of where they are
supposed to. It's like I have a wiper motor from a right hand drive car.
69 Midget, 2 speed wipers, no park adjustment like on the early cars.
Or is there some sort of park adjustment on the later 2 speed motors?
The park mechanism works, they do park but on the other side.
Anybody have any ideas?
Anybody want to trade a LHD motor for a RHD wiper motor? If there is
such a thing.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ