Re: Wiper Woes

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Wiper Woes
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:04:13 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David Lieb wrote:
> Early
> motors had a symmetrical plate on the top of the motor that could be >
>rotated 180 degrees to correct this. Assuming you don't have that > motor, you
>probably reassembled the wheelboxes 180 degrees out.

Not an early adjustable motor. And I did have the wheel boxes out.
So DUHHHH, I guess I have the cable routed on top.
No wait, I don't think you can do that. The boxes only fit the cowl one
way, the cable has to go with the flow on the wheel box gear.
Well I'm NOT taking out the dash to fix it, I will just bend the arms
and have em park on the other side.
Or I really should use this set up on PIECES since that car is RH drive.

Thanks for ideas.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ