Re: Marvel Mystery Oil Questions

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Marvel Mystery Oil Questions
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:26:03 -0500
In addition to use as a penetrant,  my first exposure to MMO was a
recommenation, back in '60, to use it in my AH-100 to cure a sticky valve.
It worked and ever since then I've periodically added a splash to nearly all
my engines for whatever value an upper cylinder lube has.  Cleans the carbs,
lubes the valves, etc..

Ed A