Re: SUV rage

Subject: Re: SUV rage
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:36:51 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Let's see. I wonder how many Camrys or Accords I would have to hitch up to pull
my 30' travel trailer? I would be willing to bet that the combined fuel useage
would be at least double that of a Suburban. I also think that the number of
Camrys required to carry 8 people and their luggage would also exceed the fuel
consumption of a Suburban. I no longer have the Suburban. I found that a 1Ton
crew cab better met my needs since I carry more hay & grain than I do people,
but
it is nice to be able to carry 6 people and their luggage in comfort and all in
the same vehicle. I figure that what I choose to drive is my business. When the
busybodies start paying for them, then they can select for me.

Kate
'72 MG Midget
'98 Plymouth Neon coupe
'89 Jeep Cherokee