RE: now SUV rage

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: now SUV rage
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:23:10 -0500
That's a pretty narrow-minded, ignorant email.  Ever try towing a few
thousand pounds behind a camry?  I usually try to leave my arrogance
towards "cars" at home though when I just go for a joyride in my truck.
(sarcasm intended).

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite
'74 Midget
Brick NJ

 One thing we know for sure about SUV drivers is that they care only
about themselves.  If we make something inconvenient they won't abide it
for
two shakes of a lamb's tail.  Imagine a conversation like this:  "Let's
move
the seats from the Extravaganza to the Focus, we're late and we just
don't
have time to wait at every intersection"  Do you really think these
spare-rib
sucking tanker captains will live like that for long?