Re: now SUV rage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: now SUV rage
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:52:55 -0800 (PST)
>SUVs are awful, there's no excuse for them and this is common knowledge.
Debate time!!! SUVs are not awful!! They have a niche. It may be as a status
symbol or as a practical device, I don't pick your priorities. There is an
excuse for them..People buy them and carmakers make money (Can you say Free
Enterprise)   Just because you perceive something does not make it common..or
even knowledge. Ain't free speech great!! Thats all I have to say about that.