Re: car moving trick

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: car moving trick
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:59:15 +1100
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Get some "dollies" made up

you can make 2 or 4 of these depending on your need:

2 parallel 4x2 (the tyre sits in betweens those so 6-8" apart is good
4x2 to brace those - you could use coach bolts to tie them together
h/d trolly wheels

from the top this will look like a rectangular perimeter made up of 4x2s

Jack the car up, drop the wheels into the "hole", then push the car around
to your heat's content!

Mike