Re: car moving trick

To: "Mike Gigante" <mg@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: car moving trick
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:20:02 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,

That sounds like an excellent idea for the future.  As your basic cheap and
lazy type, I didn't worry until the forcast of rain forced my hand and
necessitated an instant solution.

My big surprise was that when I lifted the rear corners, they actually came
off the ground.  The A35 is pretty light.  I don't think this trick would
work well with a Ford Exploder or Chevy Suburb.

Glen