Another beautiful day!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another beautiful day!
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:59:21 -0800
It's been great here in NorCal (the left coast not N.C.) mid to high
60's, perfect top down weather!! Had a nice drive in the Sprite going to
work yesterday (and today) then over the hill (fun) to the dentist (not
fun) in the afternoon. I checked the gas gauge (first mistake) as I was
leaving work and thought "hey, I have enough fuel for a cruise after".
After leaving the dentist with the left side of my mouth totally numb I
decided instead to head for home and it turned out to be the better
idea. I don't know if it was the Novocain or just the day but I was
having a blast through the turns and even got a bit squirrelly on one
fast sweeper (not quite "pucker-time" but close). The fun was short
lived as about 2 miles from home the fuel pump started ticking away. I
glanced at the gauge and it read just below = tank. Guess I'll have to
work to get that fixed.

I usually keep a gas can in the trunk for just this reason.
Unfortunately I had removed it to get fuel for my new chainsaw and I
never put it back in. I called my neighbor who brought some fuel and I
got back on the road.

I stopped at the local store to pick up a 12 pack for my neighbor and as
I was leaving the parking lot I see this little girl pointing at the car
and trying to get her dad to look saying "look at the little car" and to
me "that's a really cool car". Maybe she'll talk her dad into getting an
LBC.

These cars are just a blast to drive and seem to make everyone happy!!!

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>