Re: Another beautiful day!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: Another beautiful day!
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:36:54 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
NOry,

Do you live in Buffalo? I use to go snow skiing
At the Greek Peak ski resort..Is it still there?
or have you ever heard of it..I have been all
over that area as I lived in Upstate NY for
7 years and was mainly in the Horseheads, Elmira,
area but had relatives that lived in Rochester
area....small world...:)

I know how bitter and cold the winters can
be..I dont miss them at all living here in
TEXAS...I use to also water ski in the
freezing waters Keuka Lake and Senaca!Brrr!!!

I wish i could say I envy you...:)
also have been to Ithaca, Binghamton, Watertown
Watkins Glenn,(Flew over it in a glider plane
in the early 70's over WOODSTOCK..when it
was going on) what a sight that was..

Bree!
NIghtmare doesnt really describe the bitter
cold..lol