Re: Another beautiful day!

To: TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another beautiful day!
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:51:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: jkk@adams.net, Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
OK....

Both John P. and Dave C. are obviously cold freaks and Dave, we, as
educated
Spritepersons never turn off our water
valves as you very know! :)

Bob Duquette is obviously into some
ice skating "down the river" in gorgeous
Ottawa (colder than a witches...well, you
know the rest) but as for me...I'm heading
for a warm steam and shower and while
the sunrise was gorgeous this morning
and the sun is shining brightly, I think
I'll go with the hardtop today! :)

And Kate, the Bugeye is already promised
to Lucy, who own's and runs the High
Ridge Diner here in town, where breakfast
once again, awaits your's truly.

Like you, she's not shy. When she first saw the Frogeye after it's
initial acquisition......"Hey Bob, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, Lucy!" say I, smiling brightly..

"Can I have your car when you die"?

The humanity.....the empathy, the love of
good friends........heartwarming!.....

Cap'n. Bob (Ret'd)
      '60 Frog