Re: Worst smell (Re: Modern Old F**ts

To: "midget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Worst smell (Re: Modern Old F**ts
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:49:05 -0800
I have to tell you guys about the worst smell. I used to live in
Bakersfield, Ca and right next to the freeway coming into town was a dead
animal rendering plant. In the summer the stench would take your breath
away. Imagine 110 degrees and stuff sitting too long and their cooking it,
you get the picture.
Us locals knew when to hold our breath going by there but I loved to be
alongside some tourists when it hit them, it would gag you I swear, their
reactions were always notable, never saw it cause an accident though. It was
finally closed down but then you could smell the sewer treatment plant but
it wasn't nearly as bad.
Jon
Tehachapi, Ca