Re: LCB header won't clear steering!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LCB header won't clear steering!
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:05:18 -0000
Chuck,
I guess you must be right. I had assumed from earlier posts that it
was only a fraction of an inch mis-aligned.  But then I have never
even seen a LHD spridget so didn't realise the extent of the problem!

>From the fabricated headers I have seen, the easiest place to cut and
re-weld would seem to be where the pipes are welded to the thicker
plate that matches up to the head... but then, what do I know!

Guy