Re: Off Topic but.....

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic but.....
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:22:32 -0400
Bob

I have been advised by people that know these things not to reply to be
removed from the mailing list - that merely confirms that your e-mail
address is active and is a deliberate attempt to mislead.  You can use
SpamCop (http://spamcop.net/anonsignup.shtml) - but I've not tried it.
Short of changing e-mail addresses, I've been told that you just get used to
hitting "delete".  Your e-mail client may also have a "Block Sender"
function - mine does but I've not been using it long enough to recognize
whether it has made a difference in the copious amount of spam that I
receive everyday.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada