Re: Off Topic but.....

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic but.....
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:47:48 -0600
> but if the mail is only from Yahoo, they're probably
> not selling your address.

Exactly my point! Not all of the email brokers out there sell your address.
Yahoo obviously does not; judging by the post from the lovely and talented
Nory, Microsoft appears to. I will confess to being somewhat surprised that
I do not get any trash. Just checked it for the first time in 6 months or so
and there are 0 unread messages. I certainly would have expected some
spammer to have found it by now. It has been an interesting experiment.
David Lieb