Re: towing sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: towing sprite
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:06:52 EST
In a message dated 2/12/03 1:56:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> << has anyone ever towed a sprite with one of those U-haul 2 wheel jobbies?
>
> How'd it go? >>
>
> Our first car trailer was an enclosed 2 wheel jobbie.
> After wandering around with it for 3 months, we dropped one wheel in a
> pothole in Canada, completely removing both wheels, axle, springs--you get
> the idea.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Are we talking about a U-Haul TOW DOLLY?  The dolly has two wheels, and the
car still maintains it's own two wheels on the road.  It is not enclosed.
These are the things you can't back up.  A trailer is a different thing,
altogether.  (Chorus, "A trailer is a different thing!")

Why can't you just drive the Sprite?!?!?  :-)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)