Re: Holes in trunk?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holes in trunk?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:23:43 EST
Cc: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Thanks David L.
(and all other listers who responded...),

Started digging though my manuals (G. Bristow's "Restoring Sprites and
Midgets" clearly illustrates my problem on pg. 127) and slid under the back
of the Midget. Sure enough those holes are for the vent pipes of the SU fuel
pump... that is no longer there.  Right now I'm going through the car and
getting the restoration plan together, I guess this is one more thing I can
budget for.  Also many thanks for the engine removal thread that flew through
the list about a week ago.  That's an upcoming project you folks made much
easier in advance.

Michael Lott
Compton, CA
1968 Midget