Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:54:41 -0500 FILETIME=[32308AC0:01C2D441]
It varied, but I don't recall now who all did what, when. The electric
flasher design was developed by Buick for GM's '39 World's Fair Futurama and
AFAIK offered as standard that year, though I've seen non-flashing versions
on some early '30s trucks.

My mom's '54 Pontiac Star Chief had them as standard, Plymouth began
offering them in '51 IIRC, and were still just an option on at least the
'stripper' '56 Plymouth since my dad chose not to pay for them, instead
opting for the police interceptor motor/brake package.

GM