Re: Lucas Flashers for the We tight crowd

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Flashers for the We tight crowd
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:56:22 -0800
Ditto to that,  for $5.95 I got a '550' flasher unit from Kragen and stuck
its guts into the Lucas flasher can and rerolled the lip like you did Frank.
I put it in the Austin and works like a charm.  As you say, its best to
drill and tap the connector holes before you crimp it into the can.  I
didn't test it first but I guess I got lucky.

Looks original, works great and under $6!  Anything left to say?

Glen