No LBC.....just SNOW

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:10:38 -0500
Time to go out and do a round of snowblowing. We have 12" +/- of snow on the
ground now and it is forecasted to continue snowing till tomorrow am!   We
bought a snowblower after the '96 storm and since then I've only got to play
with it a few times until this year.  This will be it's fourth time this
year.  First I've got to dig out the heat pump, the snow has completely
covered it.  The snow is coming down in just the right direction to cause it
to drift around and over it!

I take it from the lack of eastern traffic this morning everyone in the NE
is probably doing the same!

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 Sprite 'Ole Gray' in "The Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie' under restoration
http://sprites2.homestead.com/
Sprite Spree '03  http://www.justbrits.com/spreefront.html