Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:07:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Biff Jones wrote:

>Time to go out and do a round of snowblowing.
>
>I take it from the lack of eastern traffic this morning everyone in the NE
>is probably doing the same!

Kathy and I just cut and split a pile of wood for the wood furnace and
stacked it in the basement. I started the generator just to make sure it
will run if needed (we have relatives who are on oxygen and the
equipment requires 120v power to run).  The snowthrower is at the ready
and the large pot of "storm chili" is cooking on the stove.

The snow started here at about 2:30 and we have about an inch on the
ground.  "They" tell us we are to get 12 to 24 inches by Tuesday morning.

We took the 74 Midget for a (very short) ride (top down).  The most fun
I've had all winter!!  :)

Kevin V.