Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:10:43 -0500
Well I'll second Biff's comments on MD snow.
Biff is only about 15 minutes down the road from me.
I just came in from shoveling out (the first foot anyway)
the double wide, 4 car long, driveway and digging
out the two SUV's and two LBC's
Luckily, three were parked off the side of the drive so
it was straight forward shoveling the drive.

In the time it took me to shovel out the upper have near the road,
over two new inches fell where we had just finished shoveling.
AND I AIN'T GOT NO BLOWER.
ha! I WAS using my leaf blower though...as the snow is very
fluffy and it's still only about 18 degrees here.
Kinda' cool looking though... it looks like nature just didn't
dump as heavily on the driveway. as the blowing made
everything very smooth.

So ...it's nap time (energy zapped)  prepping for the next dig out
Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com