Re: Any Buick Mechanics? NO LBC

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: Any Buick Mechanics? NO LBC
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:23:36 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:
> My daughter's 1993 Skylark developed a windshield wiper problem today.

Might have been caused by trying to run the wipers with ice on the
windshield. My wife did that a couple years ago, one wiper up, the other
down. See if you can get to the arm (rack) it either slipped or came
off. Might be just a clip or something stupid.
I have no idea how to get to the rack, like most modern plastic cars,
it's probably under the air vent. And those plastic clip will snap off
when you pry it up. Have the glue handy for reassembly ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ