Re: Any Buick Mechanics? NO LBC

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any Buick Mechanics? NO LBC
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:13:08 -0500
My ford did similar when I turned them on when it was very cold.  There was
a clunk like jumping a gear and though they still work, they park straight
up.  But, if I can stop them before they park, I can push them down as
though they weren't connected to the motor.  They can stay that way until it
warms up a bit out there.  Does the motor seem to be working on your
daughter's wipers?  Can you hear it or see it moving?