Re: Things I learnt in Texas

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Things I learnt in Texas
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:52:54 -0800 (PST)
BRAD...

Do you really think this is all TRUE? I mean you
and I both live in Texas and not too far apart.
I dont see what he is talking about, do you??
dont you think we need to go in together and
get a lawyer and "sue" for some kind of Texas
Discrimination??? Doesn't this look kind of
discrimnatory to you???

Lets go burn that flame suit right off his,,
ummmm well lets just burn it off of him! :))))

Now Michael,,,,jsut when are you moving to
TEXAs? And what will be your address? Just in case
we other Texa-cans want to welcome you to the
"neighborhood!",,,he he he!! <BG>

p.s I have no truck Gm, F10 or otherwise.
    Why dont you like to be "touched?" :)
    The only way you have to pay "mud" tax is
    iffin you use the mud...do you think you will?
    Must have gone to wrong club,,they line dance
    still...dont they Brad? Must have been on wrong
    side of town..or go to 10 more clubs..
    ""Drag your midget behind that NEW FORD PICKUP
    TRUCK you will have to buy to get down here! lol
    "Oh by the way, glad you're coming our way Mike!

BREE! :)