Re: Re: SUV

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: SUV
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:56:27 -0500 (GMT)
Your right. Some people buy a 4wd for it's intended use, but that's not the
Navigator/Escalade/Suburban/Expedition crowd. And if you didn't notice, cars
are already regulated. Let's level the playing field. When all of these leather
clad mommy trucks are included in CAFE standards and meet the same safety
standards cars must meet, I will buy the rest of your arguement.
rusty
not stuck in a snowbank