Re: SUV

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: SUV
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:02:30 -0500
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well with that attitude, maybe all 4x4's should be Hummer's. If you get
stuck, they send a helicopter to get you out ;-)

Larry

BTW I do agree on this, but as WST put it  "There are dumb people...
and not so dumb people."

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com