RE: well i'm back from sebring.

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: well i'm back from sebring.
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:44:09 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
It's possible that he flashed more than 3 times but only 3 people thought it
was worth the beads! :o))))) <VBG>

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.