S E C U R I T Y A L E R T

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: S E C U R I T Y A L E R T
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:47:45 -0800
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
H O M E L A N D  S E C U R I T Y  A L E R T

Your immediate attention!!!

We've just been notified by Security that there have been six suspected
terrorists working out of your office. Five of the six have been
apprehended. Bin Sleepin, Bin Loafin, Bin Goofin, Bin Lunchin and Bin
Drinkin have been taken into custody.

Our agent advised us that they could find no one fitting the description of
the sixth cell member, Bin Workin, at your office. Security is confident
that anyone who looks like he's Bin Workin will be very easy to spot.