Re: RV for towing LBC trailer

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, jleclainche@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, Bkitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: RV for towing LBC trailer
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:55:10 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2003 6:40:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> Used, RV's take a huge loss in value the first year.  A unit that is one to
> five years old should be the best deal.

Some of the truckers I know say to check the lots in Yuma, Tucson, and
Phoenix.  There are so many snow birds that try the RV life, don't like it,
and sell off the RV before going back to yankeeland, they are plentiful and
cheaper.  This is not personal experience, but hearsay.  Might be worth a
weekend trip to check out anyway...Yuma is not that far from you.

Robert Houston

  War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by
the exertions of better men than himself.<A
HREF="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/John_Stuart_Mill/";>John Stuart
Mill</A> (1806 - 1873)