Re: idle engine advice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: idle engine advice
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:25:56 EST
In a message dated 4/5/03 9:10:44 AM, Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:

<< PS two of our esteemed governer's recent mysterious moves were to close
the
emissions program and eliminate inspection on old cars.  I'm not sure I
understand or approve, but the timing can't be beat for me! >>

Maybe he figured out that the program didn't really accomplish anything and
was a PITA to maintain for a few old cars that probably run well anyway.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with 1500's, but somebody will surely come to your
rescue on this.  Sounds like you did everything right though.  Seal it off
from dirt, dessicant, and WD-40--good combination.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"