Re: Rear Brakes

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brakes
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:38:31 -0700
Paul

I installed new drums along with the shoes but have not yet mic'ed them to
see how thick they are and what the diameter is.

the shoes look just like the ones that came off and the material looks to be
about the same thickness. The old ones only had about 6000 miles and a quart
of oil on them. The adjusters were also replaced about 6000 miles ago.

I'm thinking about the spacer idea. I could just weld it to the mask. I have
a can full of old ones so I can try it.

Larry